Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Again, nothing but experiments all day. However, in the last few days, I have had some excitement not at all related to my experiments. Earlier last month, Jacqui suggested that I submit a picture to National Geographic. It was one of my pictures of the Emperor Penguins. I learned last week that it was voted as the Photo of the Week for the second week of November! Apparently, a lot of people like it and have been commenting on it. So that is the most recent news as of today. I just found the link to the picture on National Geographic's Facebook page. If you want to see the comments etc that people have left, here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150393513888951&set=a.10150393513808951.361590.23497828950&type=1&theater

If you don't have Facebook or can't get the link to work, here is the original picture:





























That is about all for today! It was a pretty interesting day reading so many comments about my picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment