Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thursday December 1, 2011

Was feeling quite a bit better today so I made sure to make the most of it...by making it another lab day. I am feeling the time crunch now. After today, I will need five more lab days and I will have less than two weeks left of this amazing adventure. I need to make sure that my experiments are my top priority. However, I also still want to enjoy some of the finer things that McMurdo has to offer. So if fun things pop up, I know that I have worked hard enough to be able to take some days off and still be able to finish with plenty of time to spare. While I don't have any amazing pictures from today, I will show you a few cool shots of us coming back into McMurdo. I wanted to show you some more videos but for some reason, I haven't been able to upload videos for the last few days.









No comments:

Post a Comment