Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday, November3, 2012

Whew! What a relief! We are all done with our hepatocyte heat shock experiments! We finished today at 11:30. It felt like a lot of work...and it was. We were all exhausted! We took a short trip out to a fish hut to pull up our fish hut. We were doubtful that we would have anything in our trap but we checked anyway. As expected, there was nothing. However, ice had formed around the rope connected to the trap and that looked pretty cool!



Next, I helped my friends Kim and Michelle move some mattresses around in the dorms, my reward...trying on Kim's glasses while she wore mine.



Also, they took me out to have a few drinks. We had a lot to celebrate. My hepatocyte experiment is done AND they got their mattresses moved! It was a pretty fun day.







No comments:

Post a Comment