Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Today was another incredible day. I went out with 4 other people today to Cape Evans wall. The weather was pretty crazy and the wind was blowing quite a bit, but we still had a great time out there. I don't know why, but it took almost twice as long to drill holes today. We were drilling for almost two hours before we punched through the six feet of ice. And when we finally did, I was exhausted!


We drilled four hole and since we only had four fishing poles, I just let everyone else fish for most of the day. Here are Eric, Katy, Gwen and Laurel catching fish!





Here are some more actions shots from the day.






As we were about to wrap things up, I just had to do a little bit of fishing...and since I had been the guide all day, I decided to make my one fish that I caught count! I put on the Pooh Bear costume, set my trophy on the ice, grabbed my trusty Barbie fishing pole and went after it! Of course, since it is so easy to catch fish down here, it did not take much time at all for me to catch a nice big one!




It really was an incredible day!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment