Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday, October 26, 2012

Well, today was another day of lab work. I was up really late working on yesterdays experiment and got up really early to get today's experiment started. Needless to say, I don't have any new photos to post. However, I do have some cool pictures of our fish in the tank and of the touch tank in the Crary lab.

Our fish after we returned from fishing on Wednesday, October 17.





























And here are some pictures of animals in the touch tank. You can see a sea cucumber, a bright yellow sea star, some orange-colored coral, a sea urchin and some other animals that I don't know the names of! While I didn't get any pictures today, I'm feeling good with my progress in getting our experiments started as we approach the half way point of our field season.





No comments:

Post a Comment