Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday, October 27, 2012

HALLOWEEN! Well, not technically on the right day, but since everyone here at McMurdo has to work from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm, Monday -  Saturday...the Halloween party needs to fall on a Saturday so that people can stay up late and have fun! There are some very creative people on station and I saw some great costumes. This year, I went to gear issue and checked out a Winnie the Pooh costume. It was so hot to wear inside, but so funny!






































My friend, Jason, had one of my most favorite costumes of the night... he was a "Binder full of women!" 

My friend, Darren, was Ron Swanson from the TV show, Parks and Rec. I thought he looked pretty spot on!

Next we have "The Dark Chicken." Andrew said it was like "The Dark Knight...except a chicken!" He kept having to blow up the latex glove on his head to keep it inflated. It was hilarious!



And of course, it couldn't be Halloween without a sighting of Elvis drinking a Red Bull!

We all had an awesome time!




























No comments:

Post a Comment