Sunday, October 14, 2012

Saturday, October 13, 2012

We finally got our Pisten Bully today!!! YAY! Next on the agenda was to load up our PB so we have everything ready to do. Here are some pictures of me loading our survival bags on top of the PB.












































Next, we got ready to go fishing. Here are some of the essentials that I make sure to take with me. My insulated leather gloves, my windproof jacket (a must down here), my hat, my sunglasses, my trophy and Vaseline. Why Vaseline? Because it is the best product I have found to prevent wind burn on my face. I just rub some on my nose and on my cheeks and no wind burn or frost nip!





























Here is what our Pisten Bully looks like all loaded up with our gear.































On our way to go fishing, we saw this door with some huge icicles hanging from it. It is a harsh continent as they say.






























When we got to our fishing hut, there were some divers getting ready to dive. We let them do their thing before we dropped our lines in. Even though we didn't have much luck fishing, we still had a great time.































Finally, tonight there was a band that played hip-hop covers. They were really talented and had a ton of energy. The crowd loved them and we all had an awesome day and night.


No comments:

Post a Comment