Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Monday October 10, 2011

Today was filled with me trying things that I have never done before. Imagine that! However, before any of that, our team spent most of the day getting the rest of our lab ready to do experiments. The hardest part was trying to anticipate every little piece of equipment we would need for all of our different experiments and estimating the right amount of beakers, chemicals and solutions. We kept going back to the stock room to exchange things and pick up other things we would remember that we will need later. Sandwich and I are in the first two pictures taking inventory of all that we have and what we need. The third picture is of Isaac, Sandwich and I taking a break in the office in our lab.































Later, I took some time to relax and enjoy some of the activities that are offered here at McMurdo station. While I didn't get any pictures of it, I took my first Yoga class on Monday. It was more of a workout than I had anticipated (especially because I can't even touch my toes). Later, my friend Dannie and I went to a Unicycle class. While none of us were professional by the end of it, we did get much better and had a lot of fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment