Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday October 26, 2011

Well, McMurdo station was at Condition III all day, but pretty much everywhere else was at Condition II or worse. We made it another lab day. Here are some pictures of Isaac and Sandwich weighing and measuring some fish before we ran our experiments.






























I have shown pictures of me doing my research so I wanted to share something new with you all: Wednesday is cookie day! Next time I will get a picture of all the cookies in the galley, but for now, here is a picture of my fresh made mint chocolate chip cookie. Good thing cookie day is only on Wednesdays!





























I have be in the lab to collect samples at all hours of the day. I spent the night in the lab again while collecting samples. However, at 12:30am, I looked out of our lab window and I had to run outside down to the transition from Ross Island to the sea ice to get pictures of the sun. While it is no longer "setting," it still gets really close to the horizon and makes for some incredible photo opportunities!

































Just another day at McMurdo station!

No comments:

Post a Comment