Monday, October 31, 2011

Sunday October 30, 2011


Today was another really big day. I had to be up early for the last time point for my experiment that I started the day before. Then, I went to help my friends Hilary and Dannie on their dive. Hilary needed to complete her checkout dive and was diving in a new dry suit. I had never seen people dive under the ice before so it was a really cool experience. Being the dive tender made it extra interesting because I learned some cool thing about the dry suits and the weights and the gear that they use!





















































Dannie helping Hilary out of her dry suit!






































Then we went fishing. We took Sandwich’s boyfriend Brian with us. He was a huge help when we were drilling holes because he is so tall and he caught a few fish, which was really fun to watch!






























The Fata Morgana was out in full force again today. If you look to the left and right of the pickup truck, all of the images that look like cliffs are really mirages! The kept growing and transforming! It was incredible!











Another day in paradise!



No comments:

Post a Comment