Thursday, November 17, 2011

Friday November 18, 2011

It was another day in the lab all day. I have a feeling that I won't be going fishing many more times down here as we may have enough fish to complete all of our projects. But that is why we are here and it is very exciting and fulfilling to be running all of these experiments down here. I feel so lucky and honored to have been given this opportunity and I am trying to take advantage of every moment that I have.

While it was a lab day, I did make it to the mail room to pick up a package that my Mom sent me. Thanks Mom, you are so great! Everyone here loves the snacks you sent last time and I am sure they will love these as well.









































However, I didn't want to leave with you nothing exciting for today so here is a video of the seal that I saw in our fish hut a while back. I had previously posted only pictures, but now I am able to post videos as well. The sound of the seal breathing was incredible. When I was standing above it, I was over six feet above its face (standing on top of the boards in the hut). Even being that high above it, when it would exhale, I could feel it on my face and it was intense! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment