Friday, November 4, 2011

Thursday November 3, 2011

Well, after all of that excitement from Wednesday, there wasn't much excitement at all on Thursday. I planned on running an experiment all day and into the night. However, right before I got started, I realized that the entire science building (also know as Crary) was completely out of liquid nitrogen. Therefore, I was unable to run my experiment. I spent most of the day analyzing data from previous experiments that I ran in Portland. However, there were a few exciting things that happened.

There are many teams who all share the same aquarium. We all have our own tanks but it is very easy to see what other people are working on. Here is a shot of some pteropods that my friend Lydia is working with.






























At the end of the evening, Isaac, Matt and I met up in our lounge to watch a movie. Here is what our lounge looks like. We watched my all time favorite movie. If you don't know what it is, you might be able to see it on the tv screen!

































That was about all that happened today!

No comments:

Post a Comment