Monday, November 28, 2011

Sunday November 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Jacqui! Well, it was your birthday here in Antarctica a day before it was your birthday back home, but I wanted to say it anyway :)

I didn't do much of anything on Sunday. The internet was having a scheduled maintenance during most of the day which also inhibited off-continent calls. I watched a few movies and relaxed for most of the day. I am expecting another massive week full of experiments and excitement. However, since I again don't have any pictures from today, here is a video of the guys in turkey costumes from Saturday's Turkey Trot. Also, a few more pictures from the Turkey Trot.


Here is the start of the race, the guys in the turkey costumes started the race.


And here I am just before I crossed the finish line!


No comments:

Post a Comment