Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Monday November 21, 2011

Today I began the marathon that will be two and a half weeks of 24 hour heat shock. So, I doubt that I will have many more pictures of fishing or penguins or seals. However, I will do my best to keep you updated on my day to day activities and try to still post as many pictures as I can.

In the mean time, here is a really cool video that Sandwich took of the fish in our tank. The strangest part about their behavior is that these fish live on the bottom of the sea floor. We normally catch them between 40-100 feet. So the behavior I am showing you is still strange to us because these fish rarely have access to open water, if ever in their lifetime. Yet, every time we go to observe the fish in the tanks, they all exhibit these kinds of behaviors. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment