Monday, November 7, 2011

Sunday November 6, 2011

Today was a pretty slow day. Yesterday, before we even left to go fishing, I put our fishing poles behind the Pisten Bully so I could load them last. Sandwich didn't know they were there and ran them over! Luckily they were protected by two huge plastic buckets. However, I still had to do quite a bit of surgery on them. That is what I spent most of my Sunday doing. However, I did take some time to go watch Condition Fun practice in the band room. There are all sorts of guitars, a keyboard, a drum set all sorts of things. There is even an electric Ukulele! Brad and I climbed up to a loft above the band and sat on a couch to watch them and listen to them play. It was so great!







































After we watched them practice, I went back to the lab to continue my fishing pole surgeries. Our friends on B-199 (another fish team) pulled up one of their traps on Sunday. Along with some fish, they also caught an octopus and a MASSIVE brittle star. The octopus will be released on Monday by some of the divers. The brittle star will be in the touch tank in the science building until the end of the season and then returned to the ocean as well.






























Not a super exciting day for pictures, but if we were swarmed by penguins everyday, it wouldn't be so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment