Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday November 7, 2011


I was in the lab all day again today. I ran experiments on three fish, which kept me tied down to the lab for most of the day. All of my time points were fairly close together so I didn’t have too much time for anything else. Sandwich took some people from town fishing and they caught 1 fish. We think that it is a Trematomus nicolai, however, when she brought it up to the lab, it had totally changed color! They are normally dark with dark spots on them. This one changed to white with a black tail! Very strange.





























Since I didn’t have any other pictures to show for today, I figured that I would take a picture of my room (and Isaac’s too). Also, here is where we do our laundry (which is what I did after my experiments finished). To finish off the evening, Isaac and I watched “The Thing.” Very appropriate for being in Antarctica. We had to laugh at the first scene though because the very first shot says, “Antarctica, Winter” and it is light out! HAHA. It is total darkness during the Antarctic winter. Oh well, it was a pretty good flick overall. And a pretty good day too.




No comments:

Post a Comment