Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday November 23, 2011

Well, a while ago I had a request to post some pictures of "Cookie Wednesday." I thought that since I am doing nothing but lab work now, today would be a good day to get some pictures of cookie day. Sadly, there weren't as many cookies as I have seen on other "Cookie Wednesdays." I still got some good shots of the cookie spread today though.






























Well, I did think of another thing that I could show you about my day-to-day activities. Every day that I run an experiment, I need to have 369 tubes labeled before I can start. In order to do that, I have to label those tubes the day before. So while my experiments are running, I am already preparing to run more the next day. Without Sandwich's help, this task of labeling tubes would be so much worse. So again, a huge thanks to Sandwich for always being so eager to help me, even when it is labeling tubes. She is an amazing lab mate! And she even practices her Condition Fun songs while we are working so it is like I am getting serenaded every day!

Here are a few shots of the tubes that I labeled today.



No comments:

Post a Comment